Military Star Card Login
The Military STAR Card is offered by the ECP (Exchange Credit Program) and managed by the AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange).
Qualified, authorized veterans (with Exchange access) military staff and their families can apply for the Military Star Card.
The Military Star Card is accepted at on-base exchanges, uniform shops, commissaries, gas stations, and mini-marts. In addition to giving a line of credit, there are many other advantages to the Military STAR card.
The Military STAR card application, you can be found by visiting the Exchange Credit Program official website at www.myecp.com
Please keep in mind: As of 30th September 2015, the Chase Military STAR Card with Mastercard benefits has been stopped. There is only one Military STAR Card now offered by the Exchange Credit Program (ECP).
Military Star Card
Military Star Card offers a 10.99 annual percentage rate, no annual fees or late payment charges or overage, and a discount off services at certain exchange-operated businesses on base. Military Star Card can be used only in exchange-operated stores.
If you’re a military veteran with an honorable discharge but not retired, then you can visit at vetverify.org and get verified, then you can start shopping online at shopmyexchange.com. Then after you can apply for our military star card by visiting at myecp.com.
Military STAR Card Rewards
- $1 spent = 2 points
- 2,000 points earned = $20 rewards card
- Please Check Here Rewards Terms and Condition: CLICK HERE
Where can I Use My Military STAR Card?
- Uniform shops
- Gas Stations *
- Mini-marts/Shoppettes *
- Class Six stores *
- Armed Forces Recreation Center resort hotels
- Army lodging, Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- On-base Boingo Wi-Fi service subscription
- Armed Forces Network equipment (required to rent)
- Some on-base mini-mall retailers *
- Marine Corps Exchange (MCX)
- Navy Exchange (NEX)
- Coast Guard Exchange (CGX)
- Base Exchange (BX)
- Post Exchange (PX)
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
* On-base locations only.
The Military STAR card can be used at:
- The exchanges of all branches of service
- Online at the exchange websites.
Who can apply for a Military Star Card?
- Veterans (with Exchange access) active duty
- Retired service member
- Military spouses
- Basically anyone with Exchange shopping privileges
Military STAR Card Benefits
- Accepted at all representatives (effective 11-9-2017)
- No annual, late or over-limit fees
- Offers promotional 0% interest
- Interest-free military clothing plan
- 10% food court discount
- Free standard shipping at Navy online exchanges and Army and Air Force Exchange
- 5 cents per gallon fuel discount (military installation gas stations)
- New accounts receive a 10% discount for shopping on the first day.
- One low APR for all Military Star Card cardholders, regardless of credit score
- Money saved from retailer fees is re-invested into military installation programs and services
- Earn rewards on shopping;
- $1 spent on-base = 2 points;
- 2,000 points = $20
- Exchange gift cards (applies to both cards)
- Exclusive Exchange offers promotions for shopping made with the Star Card such as discounts, sweepstakes, 0% interest and more
- While you are used, you may still make shopping, but you are not needed to make monthly payments and your interest rate is temporarily reduced to 6%.
Military STAR Card Disadvantages
- If you missed payments then the military can take payment from your bank account.
- Military Star Card is not a credit card that can be used wherever
- Easy access to credit can be a hard financial burden lesson
- Must be paid at the time of separation
- No off-base shopping
Military STAR Card Login Guide
- First of all, visit the Military STAR official website at myecp.com.
- Now please enter your USer ID into the first empty textbox.
- Next please enter the password into the second empty textbox.
- After that please click on the login button to access your account.
Military STAR Card Phone Numbers
|OCONUS (TOLL FREE)|
|Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iceland||214-312-6030|
|Exchange Credit Program
PO Box 650410
Dallas, TX 75265-0410
|Mail Payment||The Exchange
PO Box 740890
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0890
- 1 Military Star Card Login
- 2 Military Star Card
- 3 Military STAR Card Login Guide
- 4 Military STAR Card Phone Numbers