2023 Yamaha Raptor 700R Top Speed, Price, Specs, HP, Review, Weight, Overview
Yamaha Raptor 700R is a Sport ATV available at a starting price of $9,999* plus a Destination Charge: of $460 and a Freight Surcharge of $300 in the USA.
The Yamaha Raptor 700R is powered by a 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves engine, producing 46 Horsepower.
The top speed of a Yamaha Raptor 700R is around 75 mph.
This Yamaha Raptor 700R Sport ATV weighs 422 lb and has a fuel tank capacity of 2.9. Yamaha Raptor 700R is available in single colors: Team Yamaha Blue.
Yamaha Raptor 700R comes up with Smooth, Powerful Engine, Advanced Fuel Injection, Digital Ignition, Electric Starter, Robust Transmission and Excellent Serviceability.
Further more details, please check below.
Bold styling makes the Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV look as threatening as it is. The mighty Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV is ready to go whether the destination is the hills, the trails, or the track.
Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV is equipped with the most powerful big-bore Raptor engine ever – 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel-injected power.
The engine delivers big torque right off idle, transitioning into a monstrous top-end and fat mid-range.
Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV’s thick comfortable seat gives exceptional comfort while the electric starting, dual counterbalancers, and reverse keep things nice and civilized when required.
Still, when it comes time to pull the trigger, the big-bore Raptor 700R ATV stands tall.
Yamaha Fuel Injection means consistently outstanding engine performance in a wide range of elevations, conditions, and temperatures. It is a Yamaha Diagnostic Tool-ready for improved serviceability.
Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV Price 2023
Price Starting at $9,999* Destination Charge: $460 Freight Surcharge: $300*
Yamaha Raptor 700R Key Features
Smooth, Powerful Engine
- The Yamaha Raptor 700R forged lightweight piston, connecting rod, and crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and strong for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs to 9,000 rpm while the dual counterbalancers keep it smooth.
Advanced Fuel Injection
- The Yamaha Fuel Injection offers consistent and outstanding engine performance in various conditions, elevations, and temperatures.
- Easy-to-reach oil filters and tool-free air filters deliver added convenience.
- Race-bred five-speed transmission with reverse, along with the Yamaha Raptor 700R’s monstrous powerband, means there’s a choice of gears in just about all situations. YZ-spec ratchet shifter assures smooth, resistance-free shifting under power, while the heavy-duty clutch features a sturdy basket and plates designed to harness the power.
- YZ-style piggyback shocks are fully adjustable with low-and high-speed compression adjustability for maximum sport versatility and preload and rebound adjustment. Front-wheel travel is a plush 9.1 inches, while the rear shock provides 10.1 inches of wheel travel.
- Twin aluminum-piston front disc brakes deliver incredible stopping power. Discs are drilled, which helps reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension, keeping with an additional twin-piston rear brake for maximum stopping power.
Aggressive Maxxis® Tires
- High-performance 22×7-10 front and 20×10-9 rear Maxxis® tires with a specially designed tread pattern deliver amazing, class-leading traction for razor-sharp handling in various terrain and conditions.
Yamaha Raptor 700R Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 75 MPH (Est.)
Yamaha Raptor 700R Horsepower
➥ Horsepower: NA
Yamaha Raptor 700R Fuel Capacity
➥ Fuel Capacity: 2.9 gal
Yamaha Raptor 700R Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 32.7 in
Yamaha Raptor 700R Weight
➥Wet Weight: 422 lb
Yamaha Raptor 700R Specs
|Engine Type||686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0mm x 84.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch|
|Final Drive||X-ring chain; 2WD|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Cast aluminum swing arm w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1-in travel|
|Tires / Front||AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®|
|Tires / Rear||AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|L x W x H||72.6 in x 45.5 in x 43.9 in|
|Seat Height||32.7 in|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||9.5 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.9 gal|
|Wet Weight***||422 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton headlights and LED brake light|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha Raptor 700R Review Video
Yamaha Raptor 700R Top Speed Video
Yamaha Raptor 700R Images
You May Also Like To Check Yamaha ATV Other Models:
- Yamaha Raptor 700R Price
- Yamaha Raptor 700 Price
- Yamaha RAPTOR 90 Price
- Yamaha YFZ50 Price
- Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE Price
- Yamaha Grizzly EPS Price
- Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Price
That’s all about the Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV Review, Top Speed, Price, Parts, Specs, Video & Images. I have given all the information about Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV. Hope you guys like this article, please share your views through the comment section provided on this page. Follow allbikeprice.com website for the latest Scooter information.