Yamaha TT R230 Price 2022, Specs, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Top Speed, Review, Overview
Hello, Guys, Hi!!!! Hope you all are doing well. Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you 2022 Yamaha TT R230 Bike Complete guide Including:
- Yamaha TT R230 Price
- Yamaha TT R230 Specs
- Yamaha TT R230 Top speed
- Yamaha TT R230 Horsepower
- Yamaha TT R230 Mileage
- Yamaha TT R230 Review
- Yamaha TT R230 Seat Height
- Yamaha TT R230 Weight
I hope that all kinds of information useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
Yamaha TT R230 equipped with YZ-inspired handling and looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke that delivers predictable, broadband power make the Yamaha TT-R230 an excellent choice for beginner and average bikers.
The tank junction and competition-style flat seat position the rider for excellent mobility. Yamaha TT R230 with a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
The 11.6 inches of ground clearance and low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension make this a dangerous trail bike that’s accessible for a wide range of riders. Yamaha TT R230 motorcycle steel, diamond-type design frame means excellent handling and strength.
Yamaha TT R230 Price in The USA 2022
Price Starting at $4,449
+ Destination Charge: $250
+ Freight Surcharge: $200*****
Yamaha TT R230 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 75 mph (Est.)
Yamaha TT R230 Mileage
➥ Mileage: NA
Yamaha TT R230 Seat Height
➥ 34.3 in
Yamaha TT R230 Weight
➥ 251 lb
Yamaha TT R230 Key Features
- Engine Type: 223cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0mm x 58.0mm
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- L x W x H: 81.3 in x 31.5 in x 46.5 in
- Seat Height: 34.3 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight: 251 lb
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Guys!! You may Also Like to check Related Yamaha Trail Bike Post
Yamaha TT R230 Specs
|Engine Type||223cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||70.0mm x 58.0mm|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 9.4-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 8.7-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Hydraulic single disc, 220mm|
|Brakes / Rear||Drum, 130mm|
|Tires / Front||80/100-21|
|Tires / Rear||100/100-18|
|L x W x H||82.3 in x 32.3 in x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||34.3 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27.0°|
|Ground Clearance||11.6 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Wet Weight||251 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha TT R230 Features
Broad, Accessible Powerband
- The 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke provides smooth, widespread power completely suited for all trails and riders. The super-reliable electric start adds quick-start convenience.
- Smooth-shifting, six-speed Transmission with a heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
Low Maintenance Engine
- An automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- The YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
Advanced Rear Suspension
- A linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for excellent bump absorption and handling.
Trail-Ready Front Fork
- The 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel delivers plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
Robust, Compact Frame
- The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height results in superb manoeuvrability and super-responsive handling for beginner or intermediate riders.
Generous Ground Clearance
- Generous 11.6 inches of ground clearance is enough to handle almost any trail.
MX-Style Wheels and Tires
- Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
Dual Disc Braking System
- Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes deliver powerful, confident stops.
Yamaha TT R230 Review Video
Yamaha TT R230 Top Speed Video
Yamaha TT R230 Images
That was all about the Yamaha TT R230 Price, Specs, Review, Top Speed, Horsepower, Mileage , Features, Images, we hope it will be helpful to you for buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.
- 1 Yamaha TT R230 Price 2022, Specs, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Top Speed, Review, Overview
- 2 Yamaha TT R230 Specs
- 3 Yamaha TT R230 Features