2023 Yamaha YZ250 Top Speed, Specs, Price, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Weight, Overview, Features
Hello, Guys!! Hope you all are doing well, Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you Yamaha YZ250 Motorcycle Complete guide Including:
- Yamaha YZ250 Price
- Yamaha YZ250 Top speed
- Yamaha YZ250 Specs
- Yamaha YZ250 Review
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site.
So let’s check it out.
The Yamaha YZ250 is equipped with a 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine that is lightweight, compact, and features an amazingly wide, hard-hitting powerband.
The front number plate, front fender, radiator shrouds, air box, rear fender, side number plates, fork guards, as well as the rear brake caliper protector, rear brake disc protector, and wider footpegs offer modern, aggressive styling —just like the 4-strokes.
The Yamaha YZ250 motorcycle a light aluminum frame houses the patented YPVS™-equipped ripper of an engine for an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
The Yamaha YZ250 motorcycle is Ultra lightweight means nimble handling and less fatigue. Yamaha YZ250 motorcycle large 270mm front disc brake joined with high-performance pad material offers exceptional machine control and performance, plus extraordinary stopping power and controllability.
Yamaha YZ250 Price 2023
➥ Price Starting at: $7,899* Destination Charge: $450 Freight Surcharge: $275*****
You May Also like to Check: Yamaha YZ250F Prices
Yamaha YZ250 Key Features
Exhilarating Two-Stroke Power
- The Yamaha YZ250 is fitted with a 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine that is lightweight, compact and fun, with an incredibly wide, hard-hitting powerband.
Yamaha Power Valve System
- The patented Yamaha Power Valve System combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
- A smooth-shifting, close-ratio five-speed transmission with a heavy-duty, multi-plate clutch ensures confident gear changes in all conditions.
- High-capacity radiator with dark louvers provides maximum cooling efficiency and an aggressive look.
- Digital CDI system delivers precise spark for faster, stronger response anywhere in the rev range.
High-Performance Braking System
- The high-performance braking system features a 240mm rear rotor, 270mm front rotor, large front pistons and rigid calipers, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel.
- A carefully engineered, advanced aluminum frame and swingarm give the Yamaha YZ250 the best handling in the 250cc class.
- Advanced 38mm Hitachi Astemo® Keihin PWK38S carburetor with power jet and throttle position sensor delivers precise fuel/air mixing and extra-crisp throttle response.
- Special-design carbon fiber reed-valve petals enhance the throttle response and engine performance across the entire rpm range.
- The removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
- Lightweight 21-inch front and 19-inch rear Excel rims provide excellent durability and a premium look.
- Premium Dunlop Geomax MX33 tires offer race-developed performance on a wide range of terrain.
2023 Yamaha YZ250 Top Speed
➥Top Speed: 75 mph (Est.)
The top speed of the Yamaha YZ250 is 75 mph, calculated on a closed road.
Yamaha YZ250 Horsepower
➥Horsepower: 49 HP
Yamaha YZ250 Seat Height
➥Seat Height 39.1 in
Yamaha YZ250 Fuel Capacity
➥Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
Yamaha YZ250 Weight
➥Weight: 227 lb
Yamaha YZ250 Specs
|Engine Type||249cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted|
|Bore x Stroke||66.4mm × 72.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Keihin® PWK38S|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||KYB® Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||KYB® single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Hydraulic disc, 270mm|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc, 245mm|
|Tires / Front||80/100-21 Dunlop® MX52|
|Tires / Rear||110/90-19 Dunlop® MX52|
|L x W x H||85.7 in x 32.6 in x 51.4 in|
|Seat Height||39.1 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27.7°|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||14.2 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Wet Weight||227 lb|
|Warranty||30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZ250 Review Video
You May Also Like To Check Related Posts:
- Yamaha YZ250X top speed
- Yamaha YZ450F top speed
- Yamaha YZ250F top speed
- Yamaha YZ250 top speed
- Yamaha YZ250FX top speed
- Yamaha YZ450FX top speed
- Yamaha YZ85 top speed
- Yamaha YZ65 top speed
- Yamaha YZ125 top speed
- Yamaha YZ125X top speed
Yamaha YZ250 Motorcycle Images, Photos
You May Also like to Check:
- Yamaha XSR900 Specs
- Yamaha v star 250 Specs
- Yamaha VMAX Specs
- Yamaha YZ250FX Cross Country Specs
- Yamaha YZ450FX Cross Country Specs
- Yamaha YZ65 Motocross Specs
- Yamaha XSR700 Specs
- Yamaha R-SPEC Specs
Hope you guys like this post about Yamaha YZ250 Price, Specs, Top Speed, Mileage, Review, and Features Images but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site.