2023 BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Price, Top Speed, Specs, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Horsepower, weight, Overview
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 is a Supersport Motorcycle available at a starting price of 42.500,00 EUR.
Limited to only 145 units each, the BRABUS 1300 R Edition 23 bike is designed for those who relish the finer details of hand build exclusivity.
The BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 is powered by a KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R EVO’s 1,301 cc V-Twin engine producing 180 hp at 9,500 rpm and 140 Nm of torque at 8000 rpm.
The top speed of a BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 is around 270 km/h.
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 comes up with Power 132 kW/ 180 HP | Torque 140 NM | 0-60 mph 3.2 s | Dry weight 194 kg Fuel consumption 5,5 l | Co2 emissions 129 g/km
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 is available in 2 colors: SUPERBLACK and STEALTH GRAY
This BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Motorcycle weighs 194 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 16 l. Further more details, please check below.
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Price 2023
➥ Price Starting at: 42.500,00 EUR.
BRABUS 1300 R 23 Price in India 2023
➥ Price Starting at: ₹35 lakh (approximately )
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 270 km/h.
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Features
- BRABUS headlight mask
- BRABUS air ducts
- Carbon front fender
- Carbon inlet for brake ventilation
- BRABUS carbon belly pan
- Carbon undertray with BRABUS Signature Stripes
- BRABUS custom-made heated seat
- BRABUS CNC-machined triple clamp
- BRABUS CNC-machined adjustable front brake and clutch lever
- BRABUS CNC-machined reservoirs and oil tank caps
- BRABUS CNC-machined adjustable racing footpegs
- Quick turn throttle twist grip
- Carbon chainguard
- Carbon heel protection
- Carbon covers for clutch and generator
- Carbon ignition lock cover
- Carbon tank cover
Details and emblems
- Keyless fuel cap
- Frame black fine structured
- BRABUS HMI start-up animation and signature red display color scheme
- Sign of Excellence with limited edition number
- BRABUS slip-on double-pipe exhaust
- Cornering ABS and Supermoto ABS
- Adaptive breaklight
- WP APEX semi-active suspension including SUSPENSION PRO package
- SUSPENSION PRO package with six damping modes (Comfort, Street, Sport, Auto, Track, Advanced)
- SUSPENSION PRO package with three automatic preload auto-leveling settings – LOW, STANDARD, and HIGH
- WP PRO COMPONENTS (WP APEX PRO 7117) steering damper
- BRABUS Monoblock Z lightweight 9-spoke forged wheels
- Bridgestone S22 BATTLAX hypersport tires
- Front axle: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear axle: 200/55 ZR 17
- Brembo Stylema 4-piston brake with 320mm floating discs up front
- Brembo twin piston floating caliper with 240mm disc at the rear
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Specs
|Engine size||1301 cm³|
|Power||132 kW/ 180 HP|
|0-60 mph||3.2 s|
|0-100 KM/H||3.2 s|
|Dry weight||194 kg|
|Fuel capacity (ca.)||16 l|
|ABS||Bosch 9.1MP 2.0 (with cornering ABS and SUPERMOTO ABS)|
|Clutch||PASC (TM) slipper clutch, hydraulically operated|
|Brake||Brembo Stylema Monobloc Ø 320mm 4-piston in front & Ø 240mm 2-piston in rear|
|Suspension||WP semi-active suspension USD Ø 48 mm (GEN.2) & WP semi-active rear shock (GEN.2)|
|Seat height||845 mm|
|Frame||Chrome-moly tubular space frame, powder-coated|
BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Review Video
That’s all about the BRABUS 1300 R EDITION 23 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Features, Images, we hope it will be helpful to you for buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.