- 1 Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Seat Height, Horsepower, Weight, Overview
- 2 Yamaha YZ125 Price 2023
- 3 Yamaha YZ125 Features
- 3.1 Powerful Two-Stroke YZ125 Engine
- 3.2 Yamaha YZ125 Top speed
- 3.3 Yamaha Power Valve System
- 3.4 Precise Fueling & Ignition Timing
- 3.5 Close-Ratio Transmission
- 3.6 Digital Ignition
- 3.7 High-Capacity Radiator
- 3.8 Lightweight Frame
- 3.9 Rider-Friendly Chassis
- 3.10 Industry-Leading KYB® Fork
- 3.11 Advanced KYB® Shock
- 3.12 High-Performance Braking System
- 3.13 Race-Ready Tires
- 4 2023 Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed
- 5 Yamaha YZ125 Specs
- 6 Yamaha YZ125 Review Video
- 7 Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed Video
- 8 Yamaha YZ125 Motorcycle Photos
Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Seat Height, Horsepower, Weight, Overview
Hey, Guys, Hi!!!! I hope you all are doing well. Here in this article, I will share the Yamaha YZ125 Motocross Motorcycle Complete guide, Including:
- Yamaha YZ125 Price
- Yamaha YZ125 Specs
- Yamaha YZ125 Top speed
- Yamaha YZ125 Seat Height
- Yamaha YZ125 Review
- Yamaha YZ125 Weight
I hope that all kinds of information useful to you cause I assure you that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. so let’s check it out.
Yamaha YZ125 motorcycle is equipped with a new 125cc reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine that produces better acceleration and improved mid-to high-rpm power.
THE Yamaha YZ125 Race-proven, highly developed aluminum semi-double-cradle frame is arranged to provide the right amount of strength and flex for the excellent balance of stability and cornering performance.
The newly designed front and rear brake setup offer outstanding braking power and feel while reducing unsprung weight.
Yamaha YZ125 front fender, side number plates, air box, rear fender, front number plate, radiator shrouds, rear brake caliper protector, fork guards, the rear brake disc protector, and wider footpegs offer modern, aggressive styling — just like the 4-strokes.
Yamaha YZ125 light aluminum frame houses a patented YPVS™ fitted ripper of an engine for an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
Complete with an aluminum handlebar, gripper seat, and titanium footpegs, the Yamaha YZ125 is ready to race out of the crate.
A pure motocross machine, the light, and nimble Yamaha YZ125 is the ideal selection for riders stepping up from the 85cc class.
Yamaha YZ125 Ultra lightweight means quick handling and less fatigue. The large 270mm front disc brake, coupled with high-performance pad material, gives excellent machine control and performance and incredible stopping power and controllability.
Yamaha YZ125 Key Specs
|Engine Type:||125cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted|
|Transmission:||Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|L x W x H:||84.1 in x 32.6 in x 51.0 in|
|Seat Height:||38.4 in|
|Maximum Ground Clearance:||14.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity:||2.1 gal|
|Warranty||30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZ125 Price 2023
➥ Price Starting at: $6,999*
Destination Charge: $450 Freight Surcharge: $275*****
Yamaha YZ125 Features
Powerful Two-Stroke YZ125 Engine
- Yamaha’s advanced, liquid-cooled 125cc two-stroke engine delivers amazing acceleration, thrilling mid- to high-rpm power, and supreme usability.
Yamaha YZ125 Top speed
- The maximum speed you can get from a Yamaha YZ125 is 70 MPH (112 KMPH). This speed is quite amazing for a motorcycle with a 125 cc engine.
- Nevertheless, speed can vary based on the model year. Several times, the Yamaha YZ125’s weight was reduced or increased.
- These weight changes have significantly impacted the beast’s top speed in either a positive or negative way. As of the new model year of 2023, the top speed of the Yamaha YZ125 dirt bike is 70 mph.
- Using its two-stroke 125cc engine, you can leave your opponents in the dust. Its astonishingly fast engine is primarily due to its reed valve induction system.
- This Yamaha YZ125 dirt bike will move like a demon with strong mid-range acceleration and an incredible bottom end.
Yamaha Power Valve System
- The patented Yamaha Power Valve System combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
Precise Fueling & Ignition Timing
- Yamaha YZ125 High-precision Hitachi Astemo Keihin PWK38S carburetor features a power jet, throttle position sensor, and 3D-map-controlled CDI unit for precise ignition timing. The result is clean, superior rideability, crisp throttle response, and excellent over-rev character.
- Yamaha YZ125 close-ratio six-speed transmission has wider transmission gear tooth width and optimized gear ratios for maximum performance.
- Digital CDI system produces precise spark and monitors engine speed to assure optimal timing for faster, stronger response during hard acceleration.
- Yamaha YZ125 High-capacity radiator with dark louvers provides maximum cooling efficiency and a bold look.
- Yamaha YZ125 Race-proven, highly developed aluminum semi-double-cradle frame is designed to provide the right amount of strength and flex for an excellent balance of stability and cornering performance. The removable aluminum rear subframe is built of square-section tubing for reduced weight.e
- A lightweight, finely tuned chassis means more control, nimble handling, and less rider fatigue—the perfect platform for advancing skills and gaining confidence.
Industry-Leading KYB® Fork
- The Yamaha YZ125 Speed Sensitive System 48mm inverted KYB® fork includes a leaf spring in the mid-speed valve for more accurate damping and improved performance and comfort while offering up to 11.8 inches of travel.
Advanced KYB® Shock
- Fully adjustable KYB® rear shock features reduced-friction Kashima Coat™ internals, a full lock oil rebound system for increased comfort, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, and 12.4 inches of travel. It all adds up to great rear wheel control and class-leading capability.
High-Performance Braking System
- The high-performance braking system features a large front piston, 270mm front rotor, 240mm rear rotor, and rigid calipers, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel.
- Premium Bridgestone® Battle cross X20 tires offer strong cornering grip and race-developed performance.
2023 Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: Nearly 70 mph
The top speed of the Yamaha YZ125 is 70 mph, calculated on a closed road.
Yamaha YZ125 Seat Height
➥Seat Height: 38.4 in
Yamaha YZ125 Weight
➥Weight: 207 lb
Yamaha YZ125 Horsepower
➥Horsepower: 33.53 hp
Yamaha YZ125 Specs
|Engine Type||125cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted|
|Bore x Stroke||54.0mm x 54.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® TMX 38|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||KYB® Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||KYB® single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Hydraulic disc, 270mm|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc, 245mm|
|Tires / Front||80/100-21 Dunlop® MX52|
|Tires / Rear||100/90-19 Dunlop® MX52|
|L x W x H||84.1 in x 32.6 in x 51.0 in|
|Seat Height||38.4 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||26.0°|
|Ground Clearance||14.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Wet Weight||207 lb|
|Warranty||30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZ125 Review Video
Yamaha YZ125 Top Speed Video
Yamaha YZ125 Motorcycle Photos
You May Also Like To Check Related Post:
- Yamaha YZ250X
- Yamaha YZ450F
- Yamaha YZ250F
- Yamaha YZ250
- Yamaha YZ250FX
- Yamaha YZ450FX
- Yamaha YZ85
- Yamaha YZ65
- Yamaha YZ125
- Yamaha YZ125X
Hope you guys like this post about Yamaha YZ125 Motocross Motorcycle For Sale Prices Specs Features Images, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us. We will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site.