Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Weight, Overview
Hello, Guys, Hi!!!! Hope you all are doing well. Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you the 2022 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black motorcycle Complete guide Including:
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top speed
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Mileage
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Review
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Seat Height
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black takes on a brooding style and dark, with a unique blacked-out paint scheme and carbon detailing, adding even more attitude to the Rocket’s world-leading performance, acceleration, and ride.
Each of the 1,000 editions worldwide come with a certificate of authenticity. So along with the ultimate in exhilaration, with the Triumph Rocket 3 R Black, exclusivity is guaranteed.
The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black lightweight aluminum frame and distinctive single-sided swinging arm work perfectly with the high-spec Showa suspension. Muscular presence, extraordinary handling.
The class-defining triple performance of the world’s largest production motorcycle engine delivers record-breaking 163 LB-FT of torque, with an unbelievable sound and all-new blacked-out detail.
The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black motorcycle unique all-black finishes were carefully chosen for looks that last. From deep and lustrous paint to premium anodizing, the Triumph Rocket 3 R Black finish is impeccably premium.
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black beautifully decorated by our expert paint shop. The distinctive dual matte and gloss all-black edition scheme feature a black Triumph badge to match its unique carbon fiber front mudguard.
- Triumph Rocket 3 GT Specs
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Specs
- Triumph Rocket 3 GT Triple Black Specs
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price in The USA 2022
➥ Price: $24,200.00
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top Speed
➥Top Speed: 139.8 mph (Est.)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Horsepower
➥Horsepower: 165 HP
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Mileage
➥ Fuel Consumption: 6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 30.4in (773mm)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Weight
➥ Weight: 641.5lb (291kg)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Features
- SERVICE INTERVAL: 10,000 miles/16,000 Km or 12 Months, whichever comes first.
- 2,500 Rocket 3 triple engine – 18 Kg mass saving over previous generation engine.
- Tailored pillion and rider seats
- Torque assist hydraulic clutch
- Adjustable ergonomics
- Intricate 20-spoke wheels
- Muscular sculpted 18-litre fuel tank featuring central recess, brushed tank strap and Monza-style cap
- Beautiful hydroformed three-header exhaust run
- Signature twin LED headlight with Triumph maker’s triangle branding
- Four riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport and Rider-Configurable modes)
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Optimized cornering ABS and traction control
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Keyless ignition and steering lock
- Optional Triumph Shift-Assist
- Accessory fit Turn by Turn navigation (built with Google)
- Accessory fit integrated Bluetooth® phone and music operation
- Accessory fit motorcycle integrated GoPro Control System
- Free ‘MyTriumph’ app (available for iOS and Android)
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs
|Engine Type||Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC|
|Max Power EC||165 HP (123 kW) @ 6,000rpm|
|Max Torque EC||163 LB-FT @ 4,000rpm|
|System||Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected|
|Exhaust||3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer / CAT box|
|Final Drive||Shaft, bevel box|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist|
||6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG)|
|CO2 Figures||EURO 5 Standard: 158g/km|
|Suspension / Front||Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster. 120mm travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 107mm rear wheel travel.|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS|
|Tires / Front||150/80 R17 V|
|Tires / Rear||240/50 R16 V|
|Front Wheel||17 x 3.5in cast aluminium|
|Rear Wheel||16 x 7.5in cast aluminium|
|Frame||Full aluminium frame|
|Swingarm||Single-sided, cast aluminium|
|Instrument Display and Functions||TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) – Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added with accessory fitted Bluetooth module|
|Width Handlebars||889 mm|
|Height Without Mirror||1065 mm|
|Seat Height||773 mm|
|Wet Weight||291 kg|
Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Review Video
Official Website: www.triumphmotorcycles.com
That was all about the Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, Features, Images, we hope it will be helpful for you to buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.
- 1 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Weight, Overview
- 2 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Top Speed
- 3 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Specs