Yamaha KODIAK 450 Top Speed, Specs, Price, Reviews, Horsepower, Weight, Features
Yamaha KODIAK 450 brings Yamaha’s renowned combination of the industry’s most durable automatic transmission—Ultramatic®—with the rider-centric control and traction of On-Command® selectable 4WD.
The result is exceptional capability with the confidence to get you through the most challenging area and back again.
Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV with standard full-length skid plates, almost 10-inches of ground clearance, and independent double wishbone suspension with adjustable shocks, Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV is ready to tackle rough areas without breaking a sweat and with the sort of rider comfort that makes long rides a blast, too.
Unlike many middleweight utility ATVs, Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV isn’t just smaller engine under a full-size body.
Yamaha made the Yamaha KODIAK 450 from the ground up to provide riders a compact chassis for accurate handling and maneuverability on the trail.
The ergonomics were designed for maximum flexibility to ensure riders of all sizes can make the most of the Yamaha Kodiak 450.
Riders small and large have room to move around thanks to long, wide floorboards and comfortable seats.
The Yamaha KODIAK 450 handlebar bend is shaped for riders of different heights to improve comfort for any rider.
Like all Yamaha ATVs and side-by-sides, Yamaha Kodiak 450 uses various features to improve serviceability and durability, from the tool-less air filter design and oil drain ports to the high-mounted air intakes and marine-grade electrical connectors.
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Price 2024
Destination Charge: $460 Freight Surcharge: $300*****
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: over 50 mph
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Horsepower
➥ Horsepower: 26 HP (Est.)
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Fuel Capacity
➥ Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 33.7 in
Yamaha KODIAK 450Weight
➥Wet Weight: 637 lb
You May Also like to Check:
Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV Key Features
Smooth Fuel-Injected Engine
- The torquey 421cc SOHC engine is designed to deliver a balance of responsive power and smooth character for long riding days with minimal fatigue.
- Mikuni® fuel injection means comfortable cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- At the same time, liquid cooling and a high-volume fan system assure reliable, even performance for years to come.
- The Ultramatic® transmission is specifically tuned to deliver lowered cruising rpm for smooth, quiet operation and features a gated shifter with park, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse gear.
- Even the position of the gated shifter was carefully considered, being moved forward to give a roomier rider area.
Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD
- The On-Command® 4WD system on the Yamaha KODIAK 450 allows you to switch between 2WD and limited-slip 4WD with the simple push of a button.
- This driver-controlled system eliminates hesitation or slipping while waiting for computer-controlled systems to engage, a common drawback in some rival models.
Front Disc Brakes and Sealed Wet Rear Brake
- Yamaha KODIAK 450 Hydraulic front disc brakes serve a powerful and constant feel and braking performance to add to rider confidence, while the sealed rear brake is covered from dirt, rocks and mud.
Heavy Duty Tires
- Yamaha KODIAK 450 Rugged 25-inch tires feature an aggressive tread pattern and deliver a balance of precise steering and optimized comfort to make the most of available traction.
Independent Front and Rear Suspension
- The independent dual wishbone suspension offers an optimized vehicle stance, light steering and an improved feeling from the shocks across the entire range of travel.
- With 6.7 inches of front wheel travel and 7.4 inches at the rear, the Yamaha KODIAK 450 provides exceptional rider comfort even in the roughest terrain.
Storage and Power
- A standard 12V power port makes it comfortable to keep devices charged over a long riding day. Under-seat storage lets for securing added items during your ride.
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty) – 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Specs
|421cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
|Bore x Stroke
|84.5mm x 75.0mm
|Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 34mm
|Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
|On-Command selectable 2WD or 4WD; shaft
|Suspension / Front
|Independent double wishbone; 6.7-in travel
|Suspension / Rear
|Independent double wishbone; 7.4-in travel
|Tires / Front
|AT25 x 8-12
|Tires / Rear
|AT25 x 10-12
|Brakes / Front
|Dual hydraulic disc
|Brakes / Rear
|Multi-disk wet brake
|L x W x H
|80.1 in x 46.5 in x 45.7 in
|Maximum Ground Clearance
|88 lb front / 176 lb rear
|6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty) – 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty
Yamaha KODIAK 450 Images
That’s all about the Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV Review, Top Speed, Price, Parts, Specs, Video & Images. I have given all the information about Yamaha KODIAK 450 ATV. Hope you guys like this article, please share your views through the comment section provided down on this page. Follow allbikeprice.com website for the latest Scooter information.
I am Suraj Thakor. Since 2016, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about Bikes, Motorcycles, ATVs, technology, and money. I also write about health and fitness. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://allbikeprice.com. email@example.com is how you may get in touch with me.