Yamaha YFZ50 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Weight, Oil Capacity
Yamaha YFZ50 is a ATV available at a starting price of $2,299 plus a Destination Charge: of $260 and a Freight Surcharge of $100 in the USA.
The Yamaha YFZ50 is powered by a 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves engine, producing 4 Horsepower.
The top speed of a Yamaha YFZ50 ATV is around 30 MPH.
Yamaha YFZ50 comes up with Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance, Reduced Maintenance Design, Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back, Comfortable Chassis and Yamaha Sport ATV DNA.
Yamaha YFZ50 is available in 3 colors: Team Yamaha Blue and White.
This Yamaha YFZ50 ATV weighs 220 lb and has a fuel tank capacity of 1.5 gallons. Further more details, please check below.
The Yamaha YFZ50 is engineered as an excellent starting point for aspiring ATV riders ages six and up.
With a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to produce responsive, controllable performance and engine limiters with a power cut-off tether switch for safety, it’s comfortable for young riders to feel relaxed as they grow their skills.
Yamaha YFZ50 servicing is simple thanks to features like the toolless quick-access air filter element.
Single I-arm front suspension is tuned for light, smooth steering and luxurious ride quality.
The rear swingarm also features a single compact shock for good comfort and control.
It also boasts useful features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and an electric start with a backup kickstart.
A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5-gallon fuel tank, plush seat, and roomy combined floorboards.
The race-ready Yamaha YFZ450R ATV unmistakably inspires styling. Durable Duro® tires and lightweight wheels further improve the sporty look and handling character.
Yamaha YFZ50 ATV Price 2024
➥Price Starting at: $2,299*
Destination Charge: $260 Freight Surcharge: $100*
Yamaha YFZ50 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 30 MPH (Est.)
Yamaha YFZ50 Horsepower
➥ Horsepower: 4 HP (Est.)
Yamaha YFZ50 Fuel Capacity
➥ Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal
Yamaha YFZ50 Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 23.0 in
Yamaha YFZ50 Weight
➥Wet Weight: 220 lb
Yamaha YFZ50 ATV Key Features
Engine Limiter and Tether Switch
- To help young newbies become performed ATV riders, the Yamaha YFZ50 includes a two-stage rpm limiter and a throttle limiter to match engine performance to the rider’s growing skill level. A tethered switch allows parents to monitor new riders closely and cut power to the engine if required, so young fans can safely learn the basics of ATV control.
Robust 49cc Engine
- The Yamaha YFZ50 49cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop outstanding low- to mid-range performance, just where it’s required. The motor is air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life, and uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- Fully automatic CVT (continuously variable transmission) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature new riders will greatly appreciate.
- Single I-arm front suspension is tuned for light, comfortable steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single-shock rear suspension for good control and comfort.
- The Yamaha YFZ50 is designed to be comfy and accessible for new ATV riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat, and wide floorboards, riders 6 and up won’t quickly outgrow the machine before they are ready for more displacement.
Yamaha YFZ50 Specs
|49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
|Bore x Stroke
|39.0mm x 41.4mm
|Electric and kick start
|Suspension / Front
|Single I-arm; 2.4-in travel
|Suspension / Rear
|Single shock swingarm; 2.0-in travel
|Tires / Front
|AT16 x 6.5-7
|Tires / Rear
|AT16 x 7-7
|Brakes / Front
|Brakes / Rear
|L x W x H
|49.2 in x 32.3 in x 30.3 in
|Maximum Ground Clearance
|6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
Yamaha YFZ50 Images
You May Also Like To Check Yamaha ATV Other Models:
This is all about the Yamaha YFZ50 ATV Review, Top Speed, Price, Parts, Specs, Video & Images. I have given all the information about Yamaha YFZ50 ATV.
Hope you guys like this article, please share your views through the comment section provided down on this page.
Please Follow the allbikeprice.com website for the latest Scooter and Bike information.
I am Suraj Thakor. Since 2016, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about Bikes, Motorcycles, ATVs, technology, and money. I also write about health and fitness. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://allbikeprice.com. firstname.lastname@example.org is how you may get in touch with me.