2023 Yamaha YZF R3 Top Speed, Specs, Price, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Horsepower, weight, Overview
Hello, Guys! I hope you are all doing well. Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you Yamaha YZF R3 Motorcycle Complete guide Including:
- Yamaha YZF R3 Price
- Yamaha YZF R3 Specs
- Yamaha YZF R3 Top speed
- Yamaha YZF R3 MPG
- Yamaha YZF R3 Seat Height
- Yamaha YZF R3 Review
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. so let’s check it out.
Yamaha YZF R3 Sportbike Featuring flowing bodywork and ergonomics inspired by the MotoGP YZR-M1, complemented by new graphics and colors, the Yamaha YZF-R3 is sleek, aerodynamic, and refined.
Yamaha’s championship-winning technology gives the Yamaha YZF-R3 sportbike a broad spread of power with impressive high-rpm performance.
The Yamaha R3’s inverted fork works with a Monocross rear shock to give outstanding handling, a near 50/50 weight balance, balanced chassis rigidity, and damping and spring settings designed for a wide range of road conditions.
With a seat height of only 30.7 inches and a fully-fueled weight starting at only 375 pounds, the Yamaha YZF-R3 is nimble, ultra-light, and confidence-inspiring on everything from tight city streets to wide-open racetracks.
A range of exclusive technologies assures the Yamaha YZF-R3 combines Yamaha’s legendary refinement and safety with thrilling performance, all while sipping fuel at an economical 56 mpg.
Yamaha YZF R3 Key Specs
|Engine Type:||321cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC inline twin-cylinder; 4-valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke:||68.0mm x 44.1mm|
|Transmission:||6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|L x W x H:||82.3 in x 28.7 in x 44.9 in|
|Seat Height:||30.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity:||3.7 gal|
|Wet Weight:||375 lb|
|Fuel Economy**:||56 mpg|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZF R3 Price in The USA 2023
Price Starting at $5,499 + Destination Charge: $450
+ Freight Surcharge: $300
Yamaha YZF R3 Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 117 mph (Est.)
The top speed of the Yamaha YZF R3 is 117 mph, calculated on a closed road.
Yamaha YZF R3 MPG
➥ Mileage: 56 mpg Estimated**
Yamaha YZF R3 Horsepower
➥ Horsepower: Around 36 hp
Yamaha YZF R3 Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 30.7 in
Yamaha YZF R3 Weight
➥ Weight: 375 lb
Yamaha YZF R3 Specs
|Engine Type||321cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC inline twin-cylinder; 4-valves per cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||68.0mm x 44.1mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Inverted telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Monocross single shock, adjustable preload; 4.9- in travel|
|Brakes / Front||298mm hydraulic disc with ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||220mm hydraulic disc with ABS|
|Tires / Front||110/70-17 Dunlop® Sportmax GPR-300®|
|Tires / Rear||140/70-17 Dunlop® Sportmax GPR-300®|
|L x W x H||82.3 in x 28.7 in x 44.9 in|
|Seat Height||30.7 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25.0°|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||6.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.7 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||56 mpg|
|Wet Weight||375 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZF R3 Review Video
Yamaha YZF R3 Features
Potent Twin-Cylinder Powerplant
- Yamaha YZF R3 321cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder engine produces excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range.
- Yamaha YZF R3 with a 180-degree crank design and integrated counterbalancer, the layout minimizes vibrations for a smooth, refined engine character.
- A smooth-shifting 6-speed gearbox ensures the rider always has the correct ratio, whether riding through tight canyon corners or racetrack straightaways.
High-Revving Engine Architecture
- With a compression ratio of 11.2:1, double-overhead cams (DOHC) and four-valve cylinder heads, the Yamaha YZF-R3 motor is designed for quick-revving performance and high-rpm efficiency to produce an exciting ride with a broad spread of power.
Modern Fuel Injection
- Downdraft induction fuel injection system delivers easy starting, outstanding fuel economy and responsive performance.
Strong, Lightweight Pistons
- Forged aluminum pistons—the same technology used for the Yamaha YZF- R1—mean lighter weight and exceptional strength at extreme temperatures, ensuring reliability at higher rpm.
Compact Exhaust System
- The short muffler design features modern styling and helps to centralize mass, enhancing agility for ultra-responsive handling.
Advanced Cylinder Construction
- Yamaha’s unique DiASil—a high-silicon aluminum alloy—engine block is used to ensure outstanding heat dissipation, with an innovative offset cylinder design that reduces horsepower loss and enhances power and fuel efficiency.
Inverted Front Fork
- The Yamaha YZF-R3 features an inverted fork with optimized spring and damping settings, significantly enhancing fork rigidity, front-end feedback and control.
- The design also includes a Yamaha YZR-M1-inspired top clamp for improved supersport style.
Monocross Rear Shock
- The Yamaha YZF-R3 single-shock design further centralizes mass.
- It is tuned to strike a balance between ride convenience and sporty performance, for capability across different uses, from urban commuting to track days.
- It’s also adjustable for spring preload, which accounts for passengers or cargo.
Potent Braking with ABS
- The Yamaha YZF-R3 298mm, floating-mount front disc brake ensures exceptional stopping power, supported by a 220mm rear disc.
- An anti-lock braking system boosts rider spirit and prevents wheel lock-ups in reduced-traction conditions.
Sportbike-Spec Wheels & Tires
- Grippy Dunlop radial tires offer enhanced traction and feedback for sporty riding too.
- Stylish 10-spoke cast-aluminium wheels minimize unsprung weight for improved suspension responsiveness and refined handling.
- The Yamaha YZF-R3 features a near 50/50 front/rear weight distribution for enhanced performance, especially in dynamic canyon-carving or racetrack riding environments, thanks to the engine placement and overall machine dimensions.
You May Also like to Check:
- Yamaha YZ250FX
- Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-07
- Yamaha MT-03
- Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Yamaha Zuma 125
- Yamaha YZ125
That was all about the Yamaha YZF R3 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Features, and Images, we hope it will be helpful to you for buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.