Triumph Bonneville T120 Top Speed, Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Weight, Overview
Hello, Guys, Hi!!!! Hope you all are doing well. Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you the Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle Complete guide Including:
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Price
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Top speed
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Mileage
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Review
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Seat Height
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle is styled and engineered to perfection. The rich, high-quality chrome finish used to select parts, including the sweeping twin skin exhaust correctly, adds lustrous detail to this iconic modern classic.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle 1200cc parallel twin retains all of its power, trademark sound and charismatic 270° firing interval while gaining a sharper, torque-rich performance, more responsive delivery.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle weight savings totalling 7kg include lighter aluminium wheel rims to improve agility and acceleration.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle High-quality suspension assures modern handling and rider comfort.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle beautifully integrated modern technology includes:
- Switchable traction control.
- ABS and two riding modes.
- Cruise control.
- Improving your ride without compromising your style.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle latest generation ABS with twin-piston Brembo floating front calipers and 310mm discs provide excellent feel and power for confident braking.
Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle simple, single-button cruise control is now fitted as standard, improving comfort and reducing fatigue on longer journeys.
The T120’s incredible versatility is improved by the Rain and Road riding modes that fit both throttle response and traction control settings to suit the riding conditions.
The relaxed riding position makes the Triumph Bonneville T120 motorcycle perfect for commuting as it is for weekends spent exploring. And with a dual seat that gives all-day comfort, it’s just as much for fun for two-up riding and touring.
- Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC
- Triumph Street Scrambler
- honda grom 2023 colors
Triumph Bonneville T120 Price in The USA
➥ Price: $13,100.00
Triumph Bonneville T120 Top Speed
➥Top Speed: 120 mph (Est.)
Triumph Bonneville T120 Horsepower
➥Horsepower: 79 HP
Triumph Bonneville T120 Mileage
➥ Mileage: 21.2 to 22.2 km/l
Triumph Bonneville T120 Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 31.1 in (790 mm)
Triumph Bonneville T120 Weight
➥ Weight: 520 lb (236 kg)
Triumph Bonneville T120 Key Features
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first
- Twin seat with 31.1 in seat height
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Under seat USB charging socket
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Headlight with LED DRL (market specific), LED rear light.
- Twin clocks with analog speedometer and tachometer, and multi-function LCD displays
- Lightweight 32-spoke wire wheels with aluminum rims wheels
- Twin Brembo front calipers and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS brakes
- 41mm cartridge forks, twin rear suspension units with preload adjustment
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
Triumph Bonneville T120 Specs
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin|
|Max Power EC||79 HP @ 6550 RPM|
|Max Torque EC||77.4 LB-FT @ 3500 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Ø41mm cartridge forks|
|Suspension / Rear||Twin RSU’s, with pre-load adjustment|
|Brakes / Front||Twin 310mm discs, Brembo 2 piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Tires / Front||100/90-18|
|Tires / Rear||150/70 R17|
|Front Wheel||Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke 2.75” x 18”|
|Rear Wheel||Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke, 4.25” x 17”|
|Frame||Tubular steel, with twin cradles|
|Swingarm||Twin sided fabrication|
|Instrument Display and Functions||Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays|
|Width Handlebars||30.7 in (780 mm)|
|Height Without Mirror||43.7 in (1100 mm)|
|Seat Height||31.1 in (790 mm)|
|Wheelbase||57.1 in (1450 mm)|
|Trail||4.1 in (105.2 mm)|
|Wet Weight||520 lb (236 kg)|
|Tank Capacity||3.8 US gal (14.5 litres)|
Triumph Bonneville T120 Review Video
That was all about the Triumph Bonneville T120 Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, Features, Images, we hope it will be helpful for you to buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.