Yamaha Raider Top Speed, Specs, Price, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Weight, Images, Overview
Yamaha Raider is a Cruiser Motorcycle available at a starting price of $15,199* in the USA.
The Yamaha Raider is powered by a 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV V-twin; 8 valves engine, producing 95 Horsepower.
The top speed of a Yamaha Raider is around 99 kmph.
This Yamaha Raider Cruiser Motorcycle weighs 734 lb and has a fuel tank capacity of 4.2 gallons.
Yamaha Raider comes up with Electronic fuel injection, TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition,5-speed; multiplate wet clutch, and 42 mpg Fuel Economy**.
Further more details, please check below.
The custom chopper movement inspired the Yamaha Raider, but since it’s a Star, it had also to handle, stop and go.
Yamaha Raider is equipped with a 1854cc (113-cubic-inch) air-cooled OHV with 4 valves per cylinder and pushrod 48° V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, comfortable cruising.
Yamaha Raider 6-degree yoke angle—the first-ever on a Star motorcycle—makes it possible to perform that custom raked-out look and neutral handling and straight-line cruisability combining a 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle provide the Yamaha Raider with a total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of the trail.
Custom 5-spoke aluminum wheels have a 120/70 profile, 21-inch tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the widest and tallest ever on a Star.
There are no affordable plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customized beloved. Classic belt drive, too.
Get started on your customization. The Star Accessories Catalog is fitted with high-quality parts that invite Star landlords to express their individuality completely.
Yamaha Raider estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can distance between fill-ups.
Yamaha Raider Price
➥ Price Starting at: $15,199*
Yamaha Raider Key Features
Huge Low-rpm Torque
- Yamaha Raider has a 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, a pushrod 48° V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, comfortable cruising.
- Yamaha Raider Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency and classically stunning engine architecture. Special custom machining of the cooling fin edges provides a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from various angles.
- The Yamaha Raider 3.5-liter airbox is hidden below the fuel tank for outstanding performance and clean styling.
- Two-into-one-into-two exhaust with Exhaust Ultimate Power valve inside boosts torque in the 2500-3500-rpm range.
- All-aluminum cast frame is rigid, light, and tuned for light, athletic handling. A Controlled-Fill, light, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- 46mm fork tubes serve a sweet appearance and are a fantastic ride through 5.1 inches of wheel travel. A tucked-out-of-sight single shock-out back delivers a smooth ride under varying loads.
- The front brake master cylinder with integrated lever works a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by 4-piston solid monoblock calipers, with the rear 310mm disc gripped by a floating single-piston caliper for exceptional power and feel.
Yamaha Raider Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 99kmph. (Est.)
The top speed of the Yamaha Raider is 99 kmph., calculated on a closed road.
Yamaha Raider Mileage
➥ Mileage: 42 MPG (miles per gallon) Estimated**
Yamaha Raider Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 27.4 in
Yamaha Raider Weight
➥Weight: 734 lb
Yamaha Raider Specs
|113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV V-twin; 8 valves
|Bore x Stroke
|100.0mm x 118.0mm
|Electronic fuel injection
|TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
|5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
|Suspension / Front
|Telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
|Suspension / Rear
|Swingarm; 3.5-in travel
|Brakes / Front
|Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
|Brakes / Rear
|Hydraulic disc, 310mm
|Tires / Front
|Tires / Rear
|L x W x H
|101.2 in x 36.4 in x 45.9 in
|Rake (Caster Angle)
|Maximum Ground Clearance
|1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
I hope you guys like this post about Yamaha Raider Motorcycle Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, and Features Images, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box. I will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site.
I am Suraj Thakor. Since 2016, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about Bikes, Motorcycles, ATVs, technology, and money. I also write about health and fitness. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://allbikeprice.com. firstname.lastname@example.org is how you may get in touch with me.