Yamaha Raider Top Speed, Specs, Price, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Weight, Images, Overview
Hey, Guys, Hi!!!! I hope you all are doing well. Today Here in this article, I will share with you the Yamaha Raider Hyper Bike Complete guide, Including:
- Yamaha Raider Price
- Yamaha Raider Specs
- Yamaha Raider Top speed
- Yamaha Raider Horsepower
- Yamaha Raider Review
- Yamaha Raider Weight
- Yamaha Raider Seat Height
I hope that all kinds of information are useful to you cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
The custom chopper movement inspired the Yamaha Raider, but since it’s a Star, it had also to handle, stop and go.
Yamaha Raider is equipped with a 1854cc (113-cubic-inch) air-cooled OHV with 4 valves per cylinder and pushrod 48° V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, comfortable cruising.
Yamaha Raider 6-degree yoke angle—the first-ever on a Star motorcycle—makes it possible to perform that custom raked-out look and neutral handling and straight-line cruisability combining a 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle provide the Yamaha Raider with a total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of the trail.
Custom 5-spoke aluminum wheels have a 120/70 profile, 21-inch tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the widest and tallest ever on a Star.
There are no affordable plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customized beloved. Classic belt drive, too.
Get started on your customization. The Star Accessories Catalog is fitted with high-quality parts that invite Star landlords to express their individuality completely.
Yamaha Raider estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can distance between fill-ups.
Yamaha Raider Price in 2022
➥ Price Starting at: $15,199*
Yamaha Raider Key Features
Huge Low-rpm Torque
- Yamaha Raider has a 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, a pushrod 48° V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, comfortable cruising.
- Yamaha Raider Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency and classically stunning engine architecture. Special custom machining of the cooling fin edges provides a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from various angles.
- The Yamaha Raider 3.5-liter airbox is hidden below the fuel tank for outstanding performance and clean styling.
- Two-into-one-into-two exhaust with Exhaust Ultimate Power valve inside boosts torque in the 2500-3500-rpm range.
- All-aluminum cast frame is rigid, light, and tuned for light, athletic handling. A Controlled-Fill, light, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- 46mm fork tubes serve a sweet appearance and are a fantastic ride through 5.1 inches of wheel travel. A tucked-out-of-sight single shock-out back delivers a smooth ride under varying loads.
- The front brake master cylinder with integrated lever works a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by 4-piston solid monoblock calipers, with the rear 310mm disc gripped by a floating single-piston caliper for exceptional power and feel.
Yamaha Raider Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 130 mph (Est.)
Yamaha Raider Mileage
➥ Mileage: 42 MPG (miles per gallon) Estimated**
Yamaha Raider Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 27.4 in
Yamaha Raider Weight
➥Weight: 734 lb
Yamaha Raider Specs
|Engine Type||113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV V-twin; 8 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||100.0mm x 118.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Electronic fuel injection|
|Transmission||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Ignition||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 3.5-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc, 310mm|
|Tires / Front||120/70-21|
|Tires / Rear||210/40-18|
|L x W x H||101.2 in x 36.4 in x 45.9 in|
|Seat Height||27.4 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||n/a|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||5.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||4.2 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||42 mpg|
|Wet Weight||734 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha Raider Review Video
I hope you guys like this post about Yamaha Raider Motorcycle Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, and Features Images, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box. I will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site.
- 1 Yamaha Raider Top Speed, Specs, Price, Mileage, Review, Seat Height, Weight, Images, Overview
- 2 Yamaha Raider Key Features
- 3 Yamaha Raider Top Speed
- 4 Yamaha Raider Specs
- 5 Yamaha Raider Review Video