- 1 2023 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Top Speed, Specs, Price, Review, Weight, Mileage, Seat Height, Images, Wallpaper
- 2 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Price 2023
- 3 2023 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Top Speed
- 4 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Specs
- 5 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Review Video
- 6 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Wallpaper, Photos, Images
2023 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Top Speed, Specs, Price, Review, Weight, Mileage, Seat Height, Images, Wallpaper
The Yamaha Super Tenere ES is made for adventure, with an especially compact 1199cc parallel twin using a unique 270° crank for superior torque and traction. Engine mass is kept low for excellent handling. The narrow 2-cylinder inline engine is slim and compact for carving tight lines in twisty mountain roads.
Electronically adjusted suspension makes finding the right setting as easy as pushing a button. With four pre-load settings, three dampings preset, and an additional seven fine-tuning damping adjustments, the Yamaha Super Tenere ES suspension can be dialed ideally to meet the rider’s requirements, passenger and the amount of cargo and terrain.
The Yamaha Super Tenere ES wide-ratio 6-speed transmission system has the right gear, whether on the open highway or off-road. The strong enclosed shaft drive is protected from the elements while giving a direct, responsive rear-wheel connection.
Twin downdraft throttle body fuel injection with Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) gives optimum throttle control and acceleration. Two-position “D-Mode” (Drive Mode) throttle response enables the rider to adjust mapping for conditions or preferences.
Traction control lets the biker get on the gas with confidence. This advanced system regulates ignition timing, fuel injection, and throttle valve opening based on wheel spin, giving a smooth response that is not abrupt like the rivals. Three modes are available to match rider preference, including off.
Yamaha Super Tenere ES has a Unified Braking System (UBS) and Antilock Braking System (ABS). UBS squeezes the front brake lever and gives some rear-wheel braking; pressing the rear brake first overrides UBS for traditional separate front and rear braking action.
Whether riding across town or crossing a continent, rider convenience and comfort are essential. Yamaha Super Tenere ES gives cruise control, windshield and adjustable seat height, tuneable front, and rear suspension, centerstand, low-maintenance shaft drive, and more.
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Key Specs
|Engine Type:||1199cc liquid-cooled inline 2-cylinder; DOHC; 8 valves|
|Transmission:||6-speed; multi-plate wet clutch|
|L x W x H:||88.8 in x 38.6 in x 55.5 in|
|Seat Height:||33.3 or 34.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity:||6.1 gal|
|Fuel Economy**:||43 mpg|
|Wet Weight***:||584 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Yamaha ZUMA 50FX
- Yamaha ZUMA 50F
- Yamaha ZUMA 125
- Yamaha TT R230
- Yamaha FJR1300A
- Yamaha FJR1300ES
- Yamaha Tenere 700
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Price 2023
➥ Price Starting at: $16,299* Destination Charge: $475 Freight Surcharge: $375*
Crossplane Crankshaft Engine
- The Yamaha Super Tenere ES is equipped with a 1,199cc parallel twin, liquid-cooled engine that features a unique 270° cross-plane crankshaft for excellent traction.
- It’s almost like having a big-bore thumper without the hurting vibration.
- The Yamaha Super Tenere ES compact engine design uses a dry-sump oil supply inside the crankcase to boost ground clearance.
- At the same time, a side-mounted radiator makes the Yamaha Super Tenere ES surprisingly narrow, protecting it from rocks and debris.
Advanced Fuel Injection
- The Yamaha Super Tenere ES downdraft twin bore fuel injection system with 12-hole injectors is tuned for on- or off-road adventures and is equally made for at-home commuting as on long stretches of open highway.
- Electronically adjusted suspension makes finding the right setting as comfortable as pushing a button.
- With four pre-load settings, three damping presets, and an extra seven fine-tuning damping adjustments, the Yamaha Super Tenere ES suspension can be perfectly dialed to meet the requirements of the rider, passenger, and cargo amount and terrain.
Robust Steel Chassis
- The Yamaha Super Tenere ES steel frame is designed to reduce rider fatigue during long rides.
- Using a steel main frame offers the best balance of strength and flexibility, so it can help soak jolts from uneven road surfaces.
- The Unified Brake System (UBS) and ABS work together to help prevent wheel lock during braking.
- This system allows the rider to operate front and rear brakes together by simply pulling the front brake lever, which is especially useful when riding while standing on the pegs.
- Applying the rear brake first overrides UBS to provide traditional separate front and rear brake control.
- The grooved footpegs show Yamaha’s attention to detail.
- While the rider is seated, rubber cushions provide outstanding comfort when the rider stands to tackle more technical riding conditions.
- These rubber compresses allow the rider’s boots to contact the metal foot peg surface.
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Horsepower
➥ Horsepower: 110 hp
2023 Yamaha Super Tenere ES Top Speed
➥ Top Speed: 136 mph (Est.)
The top speed of the Yamaha Super Tenere ES is 136 mph , calculated on a closed road.
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Mileage
➥ Mileage: 43 mpg
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Fuel Capacity
➥Fuel Capacity: 6.1 gal
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Seat Height
➥Seat Height: 33.3 or 34.3 in
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Weight
➥Weight: 584 lb
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Specs
|Engine Type||1199cc liquid-cooled inline 2-cylinder; DOHC; 8 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||98.0mm x 79.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection with YCC-T|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||6-speed; multi-plate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||43mm inverted fork; electronically adjustable compression and rebound damping; 7.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Monoshock; electronically adjustable preload and rebound damping; 7.5-in of travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 310mm hydraulic disc, Unified Brake System and ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||282mm single disc, Unified Brake System and ABS|
|Tires / Front||110/80R19|
|Tires / Rear||150/70R17|
|L x W x H||88.8 in x 38.6 in x 55.5 in|
|Seat Height||33.3 or 34.3 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||28.0°|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||n/a|
|Fuel Capacity||6.1 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||43 mpg|
|Wet Weight||584 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Review Video
Yamaha Super Tenere ES Wallpaper, Photos, Images
You May Also like to Check:
- Yamaha YZ250FX
- Yamaha MT-09
- Yamaha MT-07
- Yamaha MT-03
- Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Yamaha Zuma 125
- Yamaha YZ125
Hope you guys like this post about Yamaha Super Tenere ES Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, and Features Images, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us. We will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site.