Yamaha YZ250X Price 2022, Top Speed, Specs, Review, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Overview
Hello, Guys, Hi!!!! Hope you all are doing well. Today Here in this article, I am going to share with you 2022 Yamaha YZ250X Bike Complete guide Including:
- Yamaha YZ250X Price
- Yamaha YZ250X Specs
- Yamaha YZ250X Top speed
- Yamaha YZ250X Horsepower
- Yamaha YZ250X Mileage
- Yamaha YZ250X Review
- Yamaha YZ250X Seat Height
- Yamaha YZ250X Weight
I hope that all kinds of information useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. So let’s check it out.
The Yamaha YZ250X motorcycle is optimized for the different demands of Hare Scrambles and GNCC racing.
The YPVS™- fitted with a 249cc two-stroke engine, is combined with a wide-ratio five-speed transmission system for the ultimate cross country power plant.
Ultra-lightweight Yamaha YZ250-spec frame features a forgings and extrusions for the perfect balance of rigidity and flex, carefully engineered combination of aluminum castings.
The industry-leading fully adjustable, the KYB® speed-sensitive spring-type suspension is examined and tuned, especially for cross country racers’ needs.
The Yamaha YZ250X carries the Yamaha YZ250 motocrosser’s racing heritage with its aggressive styling from the front fender to the rear brake protector.
Complete with an aluminum tapered handlebar, gripper seat, YZ-F-style footpegs, and off-road specific Dunlop® tires, the Yamaha YZ250X is ready to race out of the crate.
Sealed O-ring chain, 18-inch rear wheel, narrow expansion chamber, wide-ratio transmission, off-road focused tires, and suspension settings, a standard side stand, and fuel tank petcock with reserve position are perfect for GNCC riding.
A large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performance pad material offers exceptional machine control and performance, with excellent stopping power and controllability.
You May Also Like To Check Related Post:
- Yamaha YZ250X Price
- Yamaha YZ450F Price
- Yamaha YZ250F Price
- Yamaha YZ250 Price
- Yamaha YZ250FX Price
- Yamaha YZ450FX Price
- Yamaha YZ85 Price
- Yamaha YZ65 Price
- Yamaha YZ125 Price
- Yamaha YZ125X Price
Yamaha YZ250X Price in The USA 2022
Price Starting at $7,799
+ Destination Charge: $430
+ Freight Surcharge: $250*****
Yamaha YZ250X Top Speed
➥ Topspeed: 90 MPH (Est.)
Yamaha YZ250X Mileage
➥ Mileage: NA
Yamaha YZ250X Seat Height
➥ Seat Height: 38.2 in
Yamaha YZ250X Weight
➥Weight: 229 lb
Yamaha YZ250X Key Features
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted
- Bore x Stroke: 66.4mm × 72.0mm
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- L x W x H: 86.0 in x 32.5 in x 50.8 in
- Seat Height: 38.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight: 229 lb
- 30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Yamaha YZ250X Specs
|Engine Type||249cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted|
|Bore x Stroke||66.4mm × 72.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Keihin® PWK38S|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||KYB® Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||KYB® single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Hydraulic disc, 270mm|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc, 245mm|
|Tires / Front||90/90-21 Dunlop® AT81F|
|Tires / Rear||110/100-18 Dunlop® AT81|
|L x W x H||86.0 in x 32.5 in x 50.8 in|
|Seat Height||38.2 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27.7°|
|Ground Clearance||14.2 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Wet Weight||229 lb|
|Warranty||30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Yamaha YZ250X Features
GNCC®-Tuned YZ250 Power
- Based on the legendary Yamaha YZ250 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine, the Yamaha YZ250X utilizes a revised compression ratio, exhaust port timing, and revised Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS™) timing, and a model-specific CDI unit—all focused on creating a wide, controllable power character ideal for cross country racing.
Revised Power Valve
- The Yamaha YZ250X features the patented Yamaha Power Valve System—with broader opening timing compared to the Yamaha YZ250 for smoother power—to combine bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
Wide-Ratio five-speed transmission
- Smooth-shifting wide-ratio transmission ensures proper gearing from tight woods to wide-open fire roads.
YZ250 Cooling System
- Large-capacity radiator features a ten-row core with four louvers for maximum cooling efficiency.
Narrow Exhaust Pipe
- A unique compact exhaust expansion chamber is designed specifically for the Yamaha YZ250X to improve horizontal and vertical clearance on tight, technical trails while still providing outstanding exhaust efficiency.
- The 38mm Hitachi Astemo® Keihin PWK carburetor with throttle position sensor delivers precise fuel/air mixing and crisp throttle response throughout the powerband.
Racing Intake System
- Specially designed carbon fiber reed-valve petals enhance throttle response and engine performance across the entire rpm range.
- The Digital CDI ignition system provides a precise spark for a faster, stronger response anywhere in the powerband, specifically tuned for the needs of the Yamaha YZ250X.
Industry-Leading KYB® Fork
- The industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® spring-type fork comes with speed-sensitive damping and uses piston speed to control the damping force for super-precise handling and a smooth ride. With minimal wasted strokes or short shocks for the rider, this motorcycle is tuned for the demands of cross-country racing.
Enduro-Specific Wheels and Tires
- Cross-country-spec Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires are competition-ready, while the 18-inch rear tire has a taller sidewall to enhance comfort and reduce pinch flats.
- A carefully engineered aluminum frame and swingarm provide the Yamaha YZ250X the famous handling proven by the championship-winning YZ motocross riders on tracks worldwide.
- The removable aluminum rear subframe is created of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
270mm Front Brake
- A large 270mm front rotor coupled with high-performance pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with outstanding stopping power and controllability.
Smooth KYB® Shock
- Fully adjustable KYB rear shock features 12.4 inches of travel, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, and a full lock oil rebound system for improved comfort, control, and great rear-wheel traction in challenging conditions.
Yamaha YZ250X Review Video
Yamaha YZ250X Top Speed Video
Yamaha YZ250X Images
That was all about the Yamaha YZ250X Price, Specs, Top Speed, Review, Features, Images, we hope it will be helpful to you for buy or sell this model bike, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us we will try to solve it. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay with our website for more stuff like this.
- 1 Yamaha YZ250X Price 2022, Top Speed, Specs, Review, Mileage, Seat Height, Horsepower, Overview
- 2 Yamaha YZ250X Specs
- 3 Yamaha YZ250X Features